Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gmail - Buzz - lsowell317@gmail.com

There is so much going on these days with Social Media. I thought I had a handle on it but everyday something new happens or pops up. What's next in Social Media? We all know it's turning into a big pile of Spam. Those who know what they're doing are succeeding in one way or another. I'm just really curious to see where social Media is going. Concept after concept is coming and going. Twitter was big, now it's shrinking. Facebook is the King, but who's the queen? I'm very interested to hear some peoples thoughts on this discussion and feel free to invite me into your brain. I have my idea of the future. What's yours? Tell me and I'll tell you...

Gmail - Buzz - lsowell317@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I predict Leafit to be the next big thing :)

Jeff